- Pretty is practical. It is the visual sum of order and balance. We are attracted
- Here’s a quick example of us drawing our version of Willie The Lion Smith&
- Unless you are a fairy with wings made out of tears from happy children, art isn
- A time-laspe for our interns to show a process of creating infographics using on
- Humor is how I make sincere connections quickly. I’ll make a stupid joke a
- Well, according to the header it’s drawing with graphite. But that’s
- Everyday people ask us how we create illustrations. No they don’t. No one
- Collaboration makes creating better. It finds flaws and lets the best ideas rise
Well, according to the header it’s drawing with graphite. But that’s just how we start sometimes. There is just something about the way a pencil feels on paper – nostalgia, I guess. But in the video below we show the other way we draw on the computer. I think this is it for 2D on the computer. It’s either vector or pixels. (I believe 3D is usually created in polygons and is really more like sculpting than drawing.) Drawing in pixels is most like conventional drawing and painting. It’s great for texture, but it cannot resize infinitely like vector.
We finish the drawing in Photoshop using a Wacom Intuos. Really, this video is less about drawing an more about finding a style.